Are you struggling to lose your belly fat? Tell us about it!!
The problem is not yours alone: millions worldwide wish they could flaunt their bod at the beach, but the unflattering flab doesn’t allow it. But fret not: your days of despair have come to an end right here.
Below we share the best and the worst foods in your battle against belly fat.
The Best Foods To Fight Belly Fat:
- Black beans are the best food sources for the good bacteria in your gut. They consume the soluble fiber from the beans and transform it into butyrate, a chemical that increases your calorie-burning potential.
- Avocados- have tons of monounsaturated fat that reduce your appetite and prevent belly fat accumulation. Why fear the creaminess when it is just what you need to melt that ugly flab on your stomach? Let avo toast be your healthy-indulgence from now on.
- Salmon have rich contents of omega-3 fatty acids, squash inflammation, and fight the ungainly belly flab. This fish increases your adiponectin levels, boosts your metabolism while burning fat.
- Miso paste- the priority in losing belly fat is to support your balanced gut microbiome by eating certain foods. Miso paste is just one essential food that would team up with your healthy bacteria and stimulate your digestive system. Do you know why? Because miso paste contains fermented soybeans with koji and salt. These strengthen your immunity and fry the extra belly fat.
- Eggs- these fill you up with protein and help you keep up a healthy gain to help your muscles steal the fat cells from your abdominals. What happens as a result? You get washboard abs while consuming only 78 calories from an egg and a whopping 6 grams of protein. What more do we need to say?
- Yogourt- predominantly greek yogurt for fighting belly fat.
- Sardines- contain even more fatty acids than salmon and improve cholesterol plus belly fat.
The Worst Foods To Fight Stomach Fat:
- Processed foods- these are your primary enemy; they cause a flab on your belly as round and significant as the donut you grabbed off a counter. Why? Because they contain sodium, and sodium attaches to water. As a result, you end up with bloating or swelling. You will find tons of sodium in processed and packaged foods. Even the sauces, dressings, baked goods, deli meats, and canned soups that please you so well are your arch-rivals.
- Fat loaded foods- These are your favorite pizzas, crispy bacon strips, and all the fried foods that make your mouth water. Unfortunately, these also make your tummy bulge out just as much and clog up your arteries too. It is best to limit your saturated fat intake to ten percent of your calories a day.
- Dairy foods- Yes, calcium is necessary, but dairy foods come in various forms such as ice cream, milk, and cheese. These are potential troublemakers for the tummy because of the lactose content inside. People from specific backgrounds are susceptible to lactose and don’t digest it too well. In case you cannot give up on dairy, try to take an enzyme supplement alongside such as Lactaid. Before you consume dairy, have one supplement so that it breaks down lactose better.