Last Updated: April 5, 2022
Any information provided to or gathered by Company is controlled by:
1040 S Gaylord St #23
Denver, CO 80209
Information We Collect
We may collect the below categories of information:
- Information You Provide to Us. We collect information from you when you voluntarily register with Company and/or submit your information to us over the Website or through a written Client Agreement. Such information may include an individual or company's name, email address, telephone number(s), fax number(s), mailing address, and information specific to the type of Resources they are interested in.
- Internet, Device, and Network Activity Information. When you use the Website, we automatically gather information made available by your web browser, internet service provider, and the device you use (depending on your settings for each). For example, we may collect your IP address, domain server, devise information, and information about when you access the Website. Additionally, we may automatically gather information about your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with the Website.
- Geolocation Information. We may collect information about where you are located, both generally and at the time you access the Website. For example, we may ascertain your approximate location from your IP address.
- Other Information. Company may supplement the information you provide with additional information gathered from public sources or from third parties (e.g., performance metrics) who may lawfully provide such information to Company. Additionally, we may collect information when we conduct surveys or run contests, giveaways, and/or other promotions (collectively, “Promotional Activities”).
How and When Information Is Collected
Company may collect information about you, including the categories outlined above, in different instances, including:
- When you enter or upload information to the Website. We collect information you provide, including when you fill out a form on the Website asking for additional information about particular Resources.
- When you communicate with us. We collect information from your communications, such as when you email us, contact our customer service, or communicate via social media.
- From third parties. Company may use third party services for advertising and analytics for the pages that we host. These third parties may place cookies on your device, use web beacons, gather IP addresses, and log data to collect traffic and activity data in order to deliver relevant metrics, content, and advertising.
- Through cookies, tracking tools, and other automated technologies. When you access the Website, your web browser automatically sends us device and internet connection information as well as certain internet activity information as described above. “Cookies” are text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails that you open. A cookie acts as a string of information that a website stores on a user's computer, and that the user's browser provides to the website each time the user submits a query to the website. The purpose of a cookie is to identify the user as a unique user of the website.
Company uses functional cookies, some of which may be placed by third parties, to customize your experience on the Website. Cookies allow us to:
- Authenticate and identify you on our Website so we can provide you the services you request;
- Keep track of information you have provided;
- Store your preferences ; and/or
- Measure your use of our web pages so that we can improve them and tailor our Website to your interests.
We may also use Google cookies and tools, such as Google Analytics, on our Website to collect usage data, analyze how users use the Website, and provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of this practice, visit the Google Analytics Opt-Out Add On page.
You can change your cookie settings in your internet browser and use preferences or settings on your device to manage your privacy controls. However, if you disable cookies or other tools, some of the features of the Website may not function correctly. For more information, seehttps://www.allaboutcookies.org/; and to learn more about targeted advertising, including how to revoke consent and disable tools and how to opt out of third- party cookies and collection of mobile device IDs, see below and the links here and here.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information identified above for certain “business purposes” that are necessary to provide the Website and related services, such as providing information on Resources and/or connecting you with Resource Providers. We may also use your information for “commercial purposes,” meaning the use advances our business interests, such as marketing the Website.
The following are business and commercial purposes for which we may use your information:
- To secure the Website and related purposes, such as by detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and identifying and prosecuting those responsible for that activity.
- To fulfill our Agreements with you.
- To improve the Website and the services we offer, including by considering analytics, demographics, and user feedback to improve or repair the Website.
- To improve your experience on the Website, such as by using cookies to allow you to set personal preferences when using the Website, and to make it so you don't have to re-enter the same information when you visit the Website several times in a short timeframe.
- To advertise public content to others, such as by sharing your reviews about us.
How Your Information is Disclosed
We make all efforts to effectively store, protect and preserve your privacy and personal information. Except under the following circumstances, Company will keep your personal information private, and will not share it with third parties.
We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Disclosure to Resource Providers. As stated in our Terms, Company earns its money on the Website through affiliate commissions paid by certain Resource Providers. As such, when you indicate an interest in a certain type of Resource (for example, if you fill out a form on the Website indicating you are interested in additional information about insurance Resource Providers), we may disclose your Information to our Resource Providers.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. Company discloses information to third parties who help to provide services appurtenant to the Website, including without limitation those who perform technical, administrative, and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. Company discloses information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when Company believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Company, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If you fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, Company may, as permitted by law, report your information, including without limitation your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
Sale of Information
As stated in the Website Terms, Company earns its money on the Website through affiliate commissions paid by certain Resource Providers. As such, when you indicate an interest in a certain type of Resource, we may disclose your Information to our Resource Providers, and we may earn an affiliate commission as a result of connecting you with such Resource Providers. Under some privacy laws, this may constitute a “sale” of your personal Information. If you would like to opt out of the sale of your personal information, please submit a request on our Do Not Sell My Personal Information page.
How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
Security of Information
We understand that the security of your information is important. Company has implemented and maintains reasonable and appropriate security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction, or disclosure of your information.
You should note that the security of your personal information also depends on you. Please do not communicate any information to us through unsecured channels, such as when you are in public areas. Where we have provided you or you have chosen a password, access code, or similar security feature, you must keep the password, access code or security feature confidential. Please do not share your password with anyone. If you believe your password or account has been compromised, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
Please note that the transmission of information via the Internet or other means of communication is not completely secure. Although we take reasonable measures to secure your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our Website or through other means of communication. Any transmission of information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy setting or security measures contained on any of our systems, including but not limited to our Website.
Storing Your Information
If you are visiting the Website, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States, and all information you provide will be processed and securely maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the United States. By using the Website, you authorize and consent to the transfer of personal data to the United States and its storage and use as specified above when you provide such information to us.
PROCESS FOR MAKING A REQUEST
To make a privacy request regarding your personal information, please contact us as outlined below with your name and either your email address or physical address associated with your use of the Website. If you are making a privacy request through an authorized agent, please also provide the agent's name and email address and statement of authorization. If we need additional information to verify your identity or process your request, we will promptly respond to you. Under certain privacy laws, consumers have specific privacy rights, as outlined below.
California consumers have the following rights under California privacy laws:
- Right to access and correct your personal information;
- Right to request disclosure of the categories of information collected about you, the categories of sources from which the information is collected, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling information, the categories of third parties with whom we share your information, and specific pieces of information we have collected about you;
- Right to opt out of certain privacy practices, including any sale of information;
- Right to request deletion of personal information collected about you; and
- Right to no discriminatory treatment(and Company will not discriminate against you, for example by charging you a different price, for exercising your rights).
In addition, under California's “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide information to the Website may request certain information regarding our disclosure of your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Nevada consumers have the right to request that Company not sell their personal information for monetary consideration to certain other parties. This right applies even if their personal information is not currently being sold. If you wish to make a request, please contact us.
Emails from Company
Third Party Websites
Do Not Track (“DNT”)
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, send a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. We do not respond to DNT requests.
Everyday Resources controls the information and data provided to and collected by us. If you would like to access, correct, amend, or delete any information we have about you, make a complaint, or simply want more information, please contact us at [email protected] or fill out our Privacy Request Form.